Coriolis Effect Maze – Tornado Forming
Maze of a twisted and warped time-space.
This maze should be fairly easy for you to solve but if you can’t,
then you can find the solution to the twisted and warped maze
Top four-teen places to download the Twisted and Wraped Maze
- Tornado Twisted and Warped Maze on Devian Art
- Tornado Twisted and Warped Maze on Fine Art America
- Tornado Twisted and Warped Maze on Flickr
- Optical Illusion Mazes on Facebook
- Tornado Twisted and Warped Maze on TwitPic
- Tornado Twisted and WarpedMaze On Rossello Damiano
- Tornado Twisted and WarpedMaze on Photobucket
- Tornado Twisted and WarpedMaze on Saatchi Online
- Tornado Twisted and WarpedMaze on Live Journal
- Tornado Twisted and WarpedMaze on Picassa
- Tornado Twisted and Warped Maze on Red Bubble
- Twisted Tornado Maze on Blogger
- Tornado Twisted maze again on Blogger (de facto maze)
- Another blog of this coriolis effect maze
The Coriolis effect is a strange phenomenon of our globe shaped planet. As objects are hurled at speed toward the north or south, their trajectory bends as the projectile flies because the earth’s rotation gives every atom of our world and existing speed which alternates with latitude. This maze celebrates and draws inpiration from this concept and illustrates the formation of a tornado.
one cool thing about teh Coriolis effect, it is reversed when you cross the equator. Bathtubs and sinks and toilets swirl the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere as they do in the northern hemisphere. And if you were on an airplane and ran the sink as the plane crossed the equator, it would stop swirling at some point and then start swirling the opposite direction. WILD!